Monday, October 24, 2016

MIA

Sorry I haven't posted this week but we had a death in the family and had to travel out of state.We are back home safe and sound but it got cooler while we were gone.
Getting back in the swing of things at home has involved Jacob learning how to become President.Sometimes I wonder if he's really learning then he surprises me by asking his grandmother if she knew people had to be 35 years old before they could run for Presidency.WOW!!!Score one for education!!!LOL!
Hunter is progressing on spelling numbers and colors.Last week he asked if he spelled "two" could he have two cookies.Pretty smart little guy so I told him he should learn to spell "three" so he could have more cookies.I spelled it for him and he reached for a third cookie!!Sneaky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment