Monday, January 23, 2017

3 Days Post Op

    Well we survived nose/sinus surgery and he seems to  be doing pretty well.Jacob's main complaint....I can't blow my nose and I need to.
    I was expecting him to come home with bandages on his face and bruising by Saturday but neither one.A little swelling of his nose(not noticeable) and he's noticed some dark circles under his eyes(again not noticeable to me).He can't bend over or lift anything heavy so Mom has to pick up anything he drops and he tried getting me to carry his pack of cookies because he couldn't lift anything.LOL!!Glad to see he's still got his sense of humor.By yesterday he was getting a little stir crazy so I walked with him down to his Grandma's.While we were there he said he had a meeting at church to go to(Children,Youth and Parents) but it was already time for the meeting.Maybe next meeting.
    He asked me why he was sleeping so much so a learning moment was seized.This has been a learning surgery for him from pre-op thru the healing process.He maybe almost 18 but he has kept him mommy close the last three days.Thankful for all the prayers,messages and text....put a BIG smile on my baby's face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment