Monday, June 12, 2017

SUMMER!!!!

🌞
Well we finally made it to summer and oh the possibilities of what we will get into. There's so much "catch up "work to do around our house since we were concentrating on  graduation 🎓.Great graduation party this weekend for Jacob. He REALLY had a great time even though it can't be seen in the pictures. I have even gotten multiple "Thanks for the party Mom" from him all weekend. It makes my heart SMILE when I see him happy and proud. Friends and family coming from Florida was a special thing for him.

Now we prepare for a mission trip to Kentucky for a week with church. This is Jacob's second time going to Kentucky so still a little nervous(me more than him) about the trip.
My uncle from Florida has been here almost a week and Jacob loves it. He learns a lot from Uncle Raymond and really listens to what he says. They've worked on yards, building a shelter for lawn mower and planting tips. Blessed beyond words!!
Our church is doing Summer of Psalm Bible Study which we will read through the book of Psalm. We start that today and Jacob read his this morning while I slept.Yep I guess I'm a slacker.LOL!!!With that being said I hope everyone has a blessed day and I'm off to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment