Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Review of The Thin Stix

Thin Stix by KwikStix



Jacob and I had so much fun reviewing  Thin Stix 6 pk of Classic Colors which is offered by

The Pencil Grip,Inc.There were so many projects we wanted to use these mess free paints on that we

had a hard time choosing. With these paints you don't have to dred art time with the kiddos

anymore because there's no need for water, paint brushes, smocks or protection for the floor or

tables.These are non-toxic tempera  paints that are great for all aged humans and not needing to

prepare for a mess makes art time easy, enjoyable and even spur of the moment.

. The Thin Stix are part of the Kwik Stix family but have a smaller tip to make

controlling the painting easier. When I looked at the Thin Stix at first I thought they were markers

until I popped the cap off of one. In this box of Thin Stix 6 pk of Classic Colors  the colors included

are red, yellow,green,blue,brown and black Oh and did I mention the paint dries in 90 seconds? Yes

you read it right....90 seconds so no smudging on projects or little ones getting it on themselves or

your furniture.

These tempera paints can be used on various surfaces,paper,posters,rocks and more so get busy

creating and painting. They dry smooth unlike some paints.


Thin Stix by KwikStix
At the time we received the Thin Stix to review for The Homeschool Review Crew we were
reviewing an art program so of course Jacob had to use the paints on his artwork. He was surprised
when it dried faster than he could paint it.
He liked that he could color in the small areas of his drawing without messing it up. Jacob is one of

those that if there's a slight "mess-up" he either erases it or starts over completely. No do overs on

this masterpiece. He took his time and enjoyed the art of painting which has been a real struggle for

him with his ADHD.

Here's his finished work of art colored with Thin Stix :
I used Thin Stix to draw on some of my letter I wrote to friends over the past few weeks. I loved how

smoothly the paint dried. I have to admit at first I wasn't to sure how well it would turn out because

when I popped the cap off it looked like a glue stick. We all know glue sticks don't spread smoothly

but of did I get a pleasant surprise and the colors were brilliant. I was given the opportunity to give

away a Thin Stix 6 pk of Classic Colors and I can hardly wait to hear what my winner says ( 18 year

old special needs young lady) about them and what she makes with them.


So what do we think of Thin Stix? LOVE THEM!!!!

Would I recommend them to others?

YES!!! These would be a great addition to homeschool art supplies,childrens church,VBS, Sunday

School or just a families art supplies. There are many other Thin Stix packs and colors available to

purchase either at The Pencil Grip,Inc or Amazon

The Pencil Grip, Inc

Thin Stix by KwikStix
Follow The Pencil Grip on social media


No Mess Art with Thin Stix Classic Colors {The Pencil Grip, Inc. Reviews}

1 comment:

  1. So far, I’ve had a great experience with WriteRoom{ but honestly, I prefer INK FOR ALL's advanced accessibility functionality|. Have to say that the INK for ALL productivity tool is ideal for me and my ADHD|. Over the last few days, I've been writing in the INK FOR ALL app and I honestly like this one way better. Has anyone else messed around with this? http://bit.ly/2DWi1K9

    ReplyDelete